Brooks Instrument is a global leader in precision fluid measurement and control technology. Brooks’ equipment is used in a wide range of industries where precise flow measurement and control are required to achieve product quality. From oil and gas, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, to solar cell, fiber optic and semiconductor manufacturers, Brooks is counted on to provide instrumentation which is accurate, reliable, repeatable and durable, year after year.. Visit Brooks Instrument section for more information on their entire product line.
SLA5800 w/ EtherNet/IP™
The Brooks SLA5800 series elastomer sealed thermal mass flow controllers and meters come with optional EtherNet/IP™ communication. This provides access to advanced MFC diagnostics and alarms for better control of your process. Simplified setup for Rockwell Automation (Allen Bradley) DCS/PLCs .
The GT1600 series is an industrial glass tube variable area flowmeter (rotameter) for measuring liquid or gas flows. The clear borosilicate glass tube makes it easy to view the process fluid and read flow rate.
- High accuracy up to 1%
- 316 SS frame and process connections
- Flanged or threaded connections
- Polycarbonate safety shield
- 360 degree rotatable viewing angle
- Panel and wall mount options
- Optional integral needle valve
- Alarm that can be added in the field
- Easy replacement of tube and float without removal from process